Director of Surgery - Nursing
The Cherry County Hospital (CCH) Nursing Service is currently seeking a full-time experienced Registered Nurse, Director of Surgery to join and lead the Operating Room Team. The Director of Surgery is responsible and accountable for the delivery of care related for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling the total services of the Operating Room, Recovery, and Sterile Supply Department in keeping with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of Cherry County Hospital.
The Director of Surgery provides high quality care to patients of all ages. Surgical services include: General Surgery, Emergency, Endoscopy, ENT, Obstetrical, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Podiatry, Trauma, and Urology.
If you want to work in a dynamic and fulfilling team environment then this job is for you!
1. Currently licensed as an RN in Nebraska or multi-state RN license
2. Minimum of 1 year nursing experience - Medical/Surgical nursing preferred
3. Relevant Operating Room experience preferred
4. Demonstrated interpersonal and written/computer communication skills
5. Basic Life Support certification required
6. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification required
If you are looking to provide rewarding care to patients in an Operating Room setting, this may be the position for you. Printable and online applications are available.
Cherry County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants are not obligated to disclose any sealed criminal record.
Kathryn Renning RN - Director of Nursing
PO Box 410
Valentine, NE 69201