Dialysis Manager - Dialysis
The Dialysis Nurse Manager provides oversight and direction to all direct care staff that provide dialysis and nursing care in the Dialysis Unit. The Nurse Manager assumes the responsibility of day-to-day operations of the dialysis unit, coordinating the required resources for optimal patient care delivery. While on site, the Nurse Manager problem solves and expedites communications with other health care providers to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Must be a full time, direct (not contract) employee of the facility. Full time means the nurse manager is available to work in the dialysis facility the number of hours that the facility is open or as facility policy requires for full-time employment.
• Graduate from an accredited school/college of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Nebraska
• Minimum of one year current experience in clinical nursing, Medical-Surgical nursing preferred
• Minimum of an additional 6 months of experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis in either an acute or chronic setting.
• Basic Life Support certification required
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred
• Leadership ability
Position Type : Full Time