Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Sign-On Bonus available! Cherry County Hospital currently has 3 openings for a CRNA--CCH offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including paid health insurance (empl. only), dental and vision insurance, retirement plan, long-term disability, paid time off and more! Apply today to join our incredible family!
The CRNA ensures high quality, patient-centered care by administering anesthesia services that are vital to the safety and comfort of surgical patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following –
• Responsible for the administration of intravenous, inhalation, spinal, and other anesthetics to patients in an operating room and as needed in other areas of the hospital.
• Observes the physiological condition of patients of all ages while under anesthesia.
• Evaluates each assigned patient’s physical state and plans the course of anesthesia.
• Obtains, assembles, operates and/or monitors anesthesia equipment and ensures that all necessary supplies, drugs, and anesthetic agents are available.
• Follows all operating room, department and hospital rules and regulations.
• Participates in call assignments as required.
• Provides other necessary services throughout the hospital.
• Be board-certified/eligible by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
• Have current license or willing to obtain license to practice as a CRNA in the state of Nebraska
Jane Bostrom - Human Resources Director
510 North Green Street
Valentine, NE 69201