RN OR Circulator - Nursing
Increased starting wage, amazing benefit package and more!
Sign bonus $12,000 - $15,000 depending on experience.
Free employee medical, dental, vision, life and LTD benefits!
Our hospital is a 21 - bed acute medical, surgical, obstetrical, emergency room facility that provides high quality care to patients of all ages; with 19 specialists, a surgeon 24/7, obstetrical services and therapists.
Teamwork, growth, excellent service and compassion are a few trademarks distinguish us!
If you want to work in a dynamic and fulfilling team environment then this job is for you!
- Provide direct patient care in the operating room setting
- Assist surgeons during surgical procedures
- Prepare and maintain sterile operating room environment
- Monitor patient vital signs and anesthesia administration
- Perform ostomy care and wound dressing changes
- Assist with sterile processing and instrument sterilization
- Assist with spinal taps, gastric lavage, and other procedures as needed
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license - Salary depends on experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting
- Knowledge of electronic medical record system
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Basic Life Support Certification required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification not required upon hire but desired completion within 6 months of hire. Certification provided by CCH.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Cherry County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants are not obligated to disclose any sealed criminal record.
Colleen Stratton - HR Generalist/Recruiter
Phone: 402-376-2525 ext. 167